All About the Prints
Images are created on an iPad, with the use of Sketchbook Pro, an application made by Autodesk.
- Printing: Printed in collaboration with David Huber of the University of Arizona School of Art's Digital Print Studio on an Epson 9800 wide format printer with archival UltraChrome K3 Ink technology.
- Paper: Breathing Color Optica Paper, a 300gsm bright white, smooth matte 100% cotton fine art paper.
- Mounting: White acid-free foamcore with pressure-sensitive mounting adhesive (Seal Print Mount White).
- Framing: Nielsen 117 Matte Black Frame with True Vue Conservation Clear Glass that provides 99% UV protection. They also have spacers that create space between the mounted art work and the glass.
- Dimensions: Specified for each image in the gallery.
- Editions: All prints are signed and numbered by Henry Koffler. Edition size is specified for each piece in the gallery. Each edition has three Artist's Proofs.
A special Celebratory Edition in honor of the 20th anniversary of the University of Arizona's Tech Park is available for a very few prints from that show. From May 21 through October 31, 2014, all proceeds benefit the University of Arizona Tech Park.
All prints are limited editions and as such are subject to prior sale.
Prices and payments are in U.S. currency. You may pay directly on the website cart page, by money order, wire transfer, or by check from a U.S. bank only. You may also give us a call or send us an email to complete the order. If paying by check, we will wait for the funds to clear before shipment.
If you have an urgent question, please contact us and we will get back to you.
We are happy to answer any questions before shipping.
- We will send an email to confirm your order, price, and shipping details.
- Shipping rates vary by shipping address.
- Domestic orders will include an additional $25 handling fee. Arizona state residents are assessed sales tax.
- International order cost will be based on size and weight, with a base rate of $75 per package. International recipients are responsible for duties and taxes for their packages, including reimbursement for subsequently assessed charges.
- Insurance is available upon request; cost will be added to the order.
- Items will be shipped after receipt of payment and as soon as they are printed and framed. You will receive a confirmation order with tracking information when your items are shipped.
Your satisfaction is important to us. A print may be exchanged within seven days of receipt for a different print of the same or greater value when returned to us in the same condition as sent. Returned shipments must be insured at Buyer's expense for full purchase price. Please contact us if you need to do so.
Privacy & Security
We value your privacy. We will never share your information with any other third-party entity.